At betterU, our mission is to create an ‘education to employment’ eco-system that fosters opportunities for all individuals, no matter where they were born and no matter their life struggles, with the same opportunities to learn and grow as the rest of the world.
If our mission speaks to you then consider joining our team as a Graphic Designer.
betterU is looking for a confident creative designer who is self-motivated and has a strong background in both print and digital media. You are detail oriented with a get-it-done attitude that does not compromise on quality. You have a comprehensive understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and the latest web technologies; a bit of a “jack-of-all-trades”. You are a self-starter and creative thinker that can work in a collaborative environment on multiple project simultaneously with tight deadlines.
This role is a 3-month contract with the possibility of becoming a full time.
Here’s what you will do:
- Produce design content in a variety of mediums including: web designs, printed collateral, direct mail, email marketing, etc.
- Make changes to content based on feedback from others
- Responsible for sourcing imagery and follow clearly defined brief guidelines.
Here is what you will have to be the successful candidate:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with marketing, web design, and print design
- Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with clients and project teams to execute high-level creative solutions
- Cutting-edge design skills
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Experience Design (XD) and Acrobat Pro).
- Knowledge of 3D and motion graphics a plus (but not required)
- Experienced with WordPress (but not required)
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you want to be a part of the betterU team.